Monday, June 16, 2014

Rivne-- Week 1!-- June 16, 2014

Well I'm now in a new area and it is the wonderful city of Rivne, And I must say I am Excited to be here! Although it is sad to leave Lovely city of Luts'k. I think the other day it dawned on me how small some missionaries' missions are. For example some are half a city while others are half a country! So amazing how both big and small the world is at the same time. However I know that there are people that we as individuals can touch no matter where we are.If we are serving on a mission, or in the nursery. Our Heavenly Father is placing those people on our paths that we can touch in a unique and individual way. All we need to do is take advantage of those opportunities. To lift others up and fully partake of what the Lord has to offer. 

I love you all and hope you have a Fantastic week.

And to all the fathers out there, Thanks for all that you do.
I love you Daddy, Thank you for always being there for me. Happy Fathers Day!

З Любовю
Сестра Граф

No comments:

Post a Comment