Thursday, June 5, 2014

Luts'k- Week 3!-- April 7, 2014- With Pictures!

Such a fun Week!

This is going to be a quick one because we are going to do some service later today.
We had our Mormon Helping hands activity on Saturday and it was super fun. We went over to the zoo-park and picked up trash, but that was not all that we found. In addition to old bottles, moss covered hats, and lots and lots of plastic forks, we found frogs. Super Fun. Also I found out one reason why we have companions. (Matt 7:4) "wilt thou say to thy (sister), Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye;" Sister Henrichsen had dropped a bottle and a glass chip got in her eye...luckily I was able to get it out and everything is all good. and we haven't seen any beams in my eyes yet, but let me know. if you see any =D
I love you all so much and hope that you have a great week.
Сестра Граф
Pictures:
1. Mormon Helping Hands
2. ...
3. Who wants the hat?











4. Frogs
5. ...
6. ...
7. More Frogs



















No comments:

Post a Comment