Thursday, June 5, 2014

Luts'k- Week 2! Plus Pictures-- March 31, 2014

Hey all

I'm here in Луцьк (Luts'k) and things are great! We had a baptism in our district last week and it was amazing! So great to finally see a convert baptism on the Mission! Unfortunately the water was super cold despite our efforts to warm it up with chiynicks multiple times. But despite the cold he was able to do it and is now the newest member here in the L'viv Ukraine Mission Luts'k branch! Yay! The crazy thing is that he is only 13! (Roberts age) His mom was coming back into activity in Kyiv and referred him to the Elders here. He invited a friend to his baptism and he was able to give her a copy of the Book of Mormon on Sunday! We hope to start teaching her soon. 

I love you all and hope that you have a great week! Don't forget to tune into Conference this weekend! I won't get a chance to see it for a while, but I would love to know what your favorites were. So let me know!

З Любов'ю
Сестра Граф

Pictures:

1. Random Funny
2. Sister Henrichsen and me
3. Baptism!! (We were busy trying to heat up the water and I didn't get a picture with him in his whites but this is after)



No comments:

Post a Comment