Such a fun week!
I found out on Saturday that I will be moving this Wednesday to Луцьк (Luts'k) and I will be companions with Sister Henrichsen! Super exciting to have all of these changes. Luts'k is in the North Western part of Ukraine. I have heard that it is the oldest city in Ukraine and they even have a castle there. =D It will be sad to leave Ivano and the people that I have come to know and love here, but also exciting to meet new people and forge the bonds of friendship with them as well. I look forward to a great next Transfer.
I know that this is the Lord's true Church once again restored on the earth through his Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God given to us so that we can come to better know who he is and his plan for us. I know that he knows what we are going through and that he knows each of us as individuals and has a plan for us. I know that as we follow his teachings we will be able to find true happiness.
I love you all and hope that you have a great week! Till next week in Luts'k
З Любов'ю
Сестра Граф