Monday, October 27, 2014

Luts'k- Week 13 (Well, Week 1 again) October 20, 2014

So I'm back in Luts'k with Sister Fitts like I said last week! And I must say it is strange to be back, and I don't know if I am able to explain how crazy this is. And I must say first off that Sister Fitts is amazing. So far we did some service, My second day here we went over to a recent convert Alla. She had moved to Luts'k from Khmel'nits'ky back when I was here last time. They've been remonting since then, so we went over and helped her scrape off all the layers of old wallpaper. so that they can put a new layer down. It was actually super fun. And then on Saturday night we went over to an investigator's house, Raisa, and while we were there she invited over some of her church friends, and we were able to meet with them all and answer their questions. It was so amazing, to see their countanances change over the course of the lesson, as their hearts softened and they then started to listen to the message that we had to share. such an amazing experience.
I love you all and hope that you have a fantastic week!
З Любовю
Сестра Граф
Pictures:
1. Me and Sister Fitts
2. It was dusty scraping
3. So...We got baba scarfs
4. yay
5. So...there was frost on the grass...winter is coming!
6. And...this is us trying to show you all our breath...behold our epic fail.










No comments:

Post a Comment