Monday, October 27, 2014

Kyiv-Armenia-- August 4


So Right now I'm in the Kyiv Airport waiting for our flight to Armenia. Which is super funny because we have to wait until 19:30. Yay! Also Elder and Sister Bodell have told us that the flights going to and from Armenia are going to be an additional 20-30 minutes so that they can fly around Eastern Ukraine, so that we can all be safe, and avoid that air space.
Elder and Sister Bodell are wonderful and are letting us use their iPads to send these to you all. and we will be able to send another one when we are safe  in Armenia, so don't worry! I love you both so much! Kind of sad that we don't get to leave the airport and go to the temple, but there is a reason behind it all, and in the end it  has made me appreciate living closer to a temple back home, and I can hardly wait to go again.

I love you so much that I can't tell you!

Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment