Monday, February 24, 2014

L'Viv- Week 5-- September 2, 2013



L’Viv- Week 5--  September 23, 2013

Hi All!
The last few weeks have been so crazy and fun. We had our first Zone Conference, and that was amazing. And because we are in L'viv we got to see both zones. We got an email today and we as a mission are going to SYL (Speak Your Language) from 10:00-5:00 every day, and 6:00-9:00 on P-days. SO cool! I am both nervous and excited to do this. I know that we will be blessed for our efforts in trying to learn the Ukrainian Language.
On Friday we got a call from one of the Elders asking one of us sisters to give a 10 minute talk this Sunday. I then said that I would give it. I was super nervous to do it-- but it turned out great. Sister Olds helped me so much, making sure that the Ukrainian was all correct. At the end of sacrament Meeting one of the members came up to me and gave me a list of all the things that I had said wrong. I was actually very happy, because when I looked at the paper expecting at least twenty things I had done wrong I was elated to find three simple things, and two of them were where I had placed the accent on the word. So Happy!
Never forget, The Lord is always there, waiting to help us, we only have to turn and ask.
Love Сестра Graff
PS: Pictures Coming Next Week

No comments:

Post a Comment