Monday, February 24, 2014

L'Viv- Week 13-- November 18, 2013



L’Viv—Week 13
November 18, 2013
Hi Everyone!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON ROSE!!!!
З ДНЕМ НАРОДЖЕННЯ АШТОН РОУЗ!!!!
This week has been so fun with transfers and all of that craziness. Because we are in L'viv, whenever transfers happen all the sisters who are changing get to come in and stay with us, which is always super fun getting to see them all. This transfer, we had five new sisters come in from the MTC, and now there are two sisters who came in with my group that are training!!!   I don't know if I would have been able to do that.
My new companion, Sister Neilsen, is great. On Saturday, we taught the Young Women how to make homemade bread for the sacrament on Sunday. It was GREAT! We only made one loaf and then we had fun making scones.
Then on Sunday, Sister Nielsen and I had a great Companion Study on Prayer. Then we remembered that church started at 10 o'clock instead of 11 o'clock. We laughed so hard while running to church. While we were getting there the words to a song from My Fair Lady came into my head, "Get me to the church on time!..."  Which, we did.   J
I am so happy to have had the opportunity to serve with Sister Neilsen, she is so in tune to the Spirit that it blows my mind sometimes.  I don't think there could be a better companion for me right now.
I hope that you all know that I love each and every one of you with all my heart! Never Forget that!
Love Сестра Граф

No comments:

Post a Comment