Monday, February 24, 2014

L'Viv- Week 12-- November 11, 2013



L’Viv-  Week 12
November 11, 2013

I'm staying in L'viv for my third transfer! YAY! And I get a new companion, Sister Nielsen!   She’s a sweet and spunky sister who was in my MTC Group.

We had a less eventful time this last week.  Sister Wallace was sick, so we were inside so that she could rest.  However, that gave me a chance to do many different things.  I was able to try out Grandma’s homemade bread recipe so that I can teach the young women how to make that this Saturday.  I hope that I’ll be able to translate that into Ukrainian all okay!!

Also I was able to finish reading "Our Heritage" and "Our Search For Happiness" as well as "The Pearl of Great Price".  I loved being able to simply be spiritually fed this past week and the insights that I gained were amazing. Sister Wallace is back on her feet now and our last week together is going to be great. She is getting transferred to Kmel'nits'kie (phonetically spelled) and She is Training. I honestly don't know how she or any of the other sisters did it. Because there were nine new coming into the country with me. All of the current sisters had to train. even though some of them, like Sister Wallace had just finished 
being trained themselves. So crazy and so amazing that they were able to rise to that challenge and 
simply do it.

I love you all so much.
Love Сестра Граф

No comments:

Post a Comment