Tuesday, December 31, 2013

MTC-- Week 8--August 13, 2013




Hey All!

  Such an amazing week!  We got our travel plans Thursday night!   I fly from Salt Lake to DC!!! (Yay Hermana Graff).  Then, from DC to Munich.  Last, we will take a flight from Munich to L'viv.  It almost feels real now.  The next few days are going to be so hard, because we are all so anxious to actually get there and start teaching the people!  We were all so happy to get our travel plans.  Unfortunately Cectpa Charles is still sick, and because the doctors want to help her get better, she has been delayed for another two weeks.  It is going to be so hard saying good bye to another of my companions.  Both Cectpa Charles and Cectpa Faber have impacted me in so many ways I can't even describe.  Although she is not going with us right now I know that she will be on fire once they let her loose on the people of Ukraine.  Monday, however, was very fun though, because Cectpa Charles got her hair cut.  It looks uber cute!

  I am so grateful for this opportunity that I have to help proclaim this Gospel to all the world.  I know that no matter where we are in the world it stays the same.  And no matter how you look at it, it remains true.  It truly is the stone cut out of the mountain without hands, going forth and filling the whole world.  I know that this is true.  This I testify with all of my heart, might, mind, and strength.  If I did not know this then I would not be consecrating this time in my life to the work of the Lord.  Never forget that no matter what Satan offers you, it is nothing, when compared to the eternal and everlasting happiness that the Lord is willing to give us if we simply follow Him.

Love you all,
Cectpa Graff

Pictures:
1. Cectpa Charles Before
2. Cectpa Charles After
3. Cectpa Charles & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment