Monday, December 8, 2014

Luts'k Week 18!-- November 24, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

I hope that you all had a wonderful week and are excited for the Holidays! Like Ashton's 11th Birthday! Such a big Girl now. For those of you that didn't know it was on the 22nd of November, but no worries if you forgot because in my family we believe in ones Birthday Month so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I had a Crazy week and I found out that For My Last transfer I will be moving to the super fun City of Khmel'nits'ky! YAY And I will be with the fabulous Sister Moffitt YAY! So crazy to move one last time. But enough trunkiness from me. I am sad to leave Luts'k again but excited to see the last chapter of my Mission open up. There is no more wondering where the final battle will take place. Now there is simply following through and giving it my all.

I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving, I know that I will. I have so much to be grateful for! We all do.

Sister Lattin, our mission president's wife, sent us a wonderful letter this week, with some things she is grateful for about US! Some of my favorites-
You all have two arms and two legs
You all have great brains
You all have great potential to have a wonderful future
You are all missionaries in the greatest mission in the world [=D too true Sister Lattin]
You all have a knowledge of Heavenly Father’s Plan
You are all beautiful and handsome!
You all get to wear a nametag with the name of Jesus Christ on it.

I love you all so Much and don't forget to be Grateful!
З Любовю
Сестра Граф
PS. Sorry no pictures this internet place has given people buggs before, so I 'll send them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment