Monday, December 8, 2014

Luts'k Week 16!-- November 10, 2014

Hey everybody!
Hope that you all had a fantastic week, I know that I did. We were in L'viv for Mission Conference, Which was amazing. My favorite was when we talked about prayer. Seriously so amazing. I don't even know where to begin, but I challenge you all to do a study on prayer, because it is amazing. Also I learned again that it truly does work, when yesterday we got to church and Brother Kastuchuk came up to me and asked If I would be able to give a talk in church. My answer, Of course...when. His reply...today you'll speak first. Me um.............Heavenly Father...help. But it was all great and I didn't stress too much, so that's good. what's even better is that it was in understandable Ukrainian. YAY! Hope that you have a great week
З Любовю
Сестра Грейф (cause that's how it's spelled on my documents)

No comments:

Post a Comment