Monday, December 8, 2014

Luts'k Week 17!-- November 17, 2014

Hey everybody! So this week was fantastic We were working super hard but it seams as though almost all of our investigators fell of the face of the world! But that gave us lots of extra time and so we got to work and we were able to find two new families! It's so amazing how the lord is able to help when we put forth the effort!
I know that he is always there and wanting to help us if we will but turn to him. And I know that he is there waiting with open arms to receive us. I know that he loves and knows each and every one of us. Don't ever forget that!
I hope that you have a great week.
З Любовю
Сестра Граф
Pictures:
We had to turn in pictures today for an end of mission video. 10 fun 10 serious These are the ones that I picked. =D



No comments:

Post a Comment