Sunday, August 4, 2013

July 2 2013-- Week 2

July 2, 2013-- Week 2
 
Hi everyone!!!!
 
This week has gone by so fast I don't know where to start! I loved getting your letters this week!
   -Caty! I loved the dear elder that you sent me. I did get a pix with Michael but it is hard to coardinate and find McKay and get a picture with all of us together but I will send you a pix when we do. I heard that you got sick on the way home and Mom too. I hope that you both will feel better. although in a way it is funny, because you also got sick when we dropped off Meghan, so when Robert goes you better watch out! Ha Ha Ha.
   -Robert! Great job at scout camp!! Did you have fun even though it was with a different ward? how was baseball camp with the cousins? How Much fun did you have at the beach?
   -Ashton Rose! I am so very glad that you all got my snail mail letters, and I will try to write you an all of them! I am so happy that you get to get your cast off July 8th! Send me a before and after picture so that I can see. I love and miss you so much! Make sure to catch a wave for me when you can! Also I loved all of your P.S.'s they were great!
   -Adam Keith! I'm so glad that you had fun at the beach with the cousin's, and that you got tumbled in a "washing machine" I've had that happen to me a few times. WATERMELON FLAVORED OREOS!!!! Those sound great!! Did you eat one of them for me? if not then you should tell mom to let you have two right now! (one for you, and one for me) When you said that you wanted to be a missionary too you made me cry! And that was not very nice of you. Ha Ha Ha. I have given a Book of Mormon away already. I gave it to Mikola, also he said that he would be baptized!! Yay. Mikola is actualy one of our teachers and his name is actually Brat Adams, but we felt the spirit when we were teaching him.
   -Mama! Don't you just hate the computer when it does that to you? I know I don't like it when it does that. but in the and all is well and I'll get it eventualy. I heard that you wern't feeling well. :( So sorry that I wasn't there to help you get better. I got the package from dearelder today just after breakfast and was so excited! I actualy got the slip for it last night but then the package area had already closed so I had to wait till this morning. I know that in most of the pictures my hair is pulled back, but I just got my bangs cut today so in upcomming picures they will be down. =]
   -Daddy! I loved the short tim that we had to email back and forth last P-Day! it was great! I love hearing from you all so much! One of the girls in my district sounded really interested in you book!
   We started teaching another investigaor yesterday, her name is Svitlana. It didn't go as well as I would have hoped, but hoefully things will get better. We meet with her again on Saurday. The temple is now closed, but I think that it will reopen before we have to go o Ukraine. We did get a chance to go through and do a session last P-Day. Sister Faber is contemplating going home there is a young man who may marry her, she has already recieved an answer, but is is emailng him today.
 
Time is running short and I have to get going. I love you all so much
 
Love,
Cectpa Graff

No comments:

Post a Comment